Dependable and readily available service to community boards & managers
Halpern Rodriguez, LLP strives to be a critical and integral component of every community it serves by providing prompt legal service, unflagging availability, and quality representation every step of the way. We understand our communities depend on us for prompt and efficient legal advice. That is why we remain committed to offering dependable and readily available service to community boards and managers.
Serving the Community
Our expertise in community association law extends over every aspect and unique issue in the field. We provide counsel and legal guidance involving a variety of matters, including:
- Legal counsel in the application of state laws and court rulings.
- Administration of and preparation for association meetings.
- Advisement concerning fiscal matters such as budgeting, levying of assessments, and establishment of reserves.
- Drafting and amending condominium documents.
- Negotiating commercial contracts for the provision of services and/or materials.
- Development of construction contracts and compliance with associated lien laws.
- Counseling concerning regulatory and operational procedures.
- Evaluation and arrangement of loan documents, commercial credit lines, and financing options.
- Guidance of hurricane preparedness and construction projects.
- Compliance with applicable federal laws, as well as local and state ordinances.
- Addressing maintenance issues across Board-approval and Unit-approval projects.